Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Unfinished projects...

I hope - it's still a hope - that in May I can say that I finished a project - a major one. As the time nears, I look back on my Master's program and wonder how on Earth I've managed. It has been a tremendous amount of work, and this term is shaping up to be absolutely horrendous. A lot of things have taken a back seat to this Master's degree, and I hope to be able to get back on track once this is complete.

One of the unfinished projects is the crawlspace insulation. I did manage to get a large majority of the house done before Business Strategy moved in and became all consuming. So, several rolls of insulation wait patiently for me to type papers, take tests, and pray for the pain to end.

In the end, I'll have a degree...and be qualified to install insulation.

No comments: